Friday 28 November 2014

Plan For Magazine Advertisement




Here is a magazine advertisement I have made to promote James Blunts song 'Goodbye My Lover'. I've decided to keep a very dark mysterious design to the advert because I feel this specific song is quite depressing filled with emotion. The dark silhouette connotes this mystery, the title of the song 'Goodbye my lover' makes the audience wonder who the 'lover' is and this is where I feel the mystery comes from. The advert i feel should be promoting James Blunts name the most therefore I have put his name in a large font right at the top of the advert so its unnoticeable. I've decided to put our logo in the bottom left of the advert this acts as promotion to our personal record label, it will trigger interest within our target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment