Friday 28 November 2014

Analysis of Magazine Advertisement by Artist



Here is a magazine advertisement used by James Blunt to promote his album 'All the lost souls'. The advert has James' name in a large font across the top with the album name just underneath, this makes it very clear to the target audience who the album is by and the name of the album. I will try to incorporate this into my magazine advertisement because I feel it is a very clear effective way of promoting James Blunt. I also like the contrast of bright and dark colours they use to make this advert the black background works well with the picture of James' face in the middle this draws all attention to his face. Also the red writing brings the audiences attention in because it is a bright colour that is different to the rest of the writing on the advert the audience tend to look at this first. I've decided I wont put the date of release on the advert as this may confuse the target audience due to the track/album already being released.  

No comments:

Post a Comment