Friday 13 February 2015

Final Magazine Advertisement


Here is my final magazine advertisement, I have incorporated an image straight from our music video and edited it using Photoshop. I have used a blur effect over the main characters face to symbolise how someone is fading away said 'goodbye', this links to the title of the song 'Goodbye my lover'. At the bottom of the poster I have put a Soundcloud, twitter and Facebook logo to show to the audience I have an interactive relationship with them, this will also increase popularity towards the artist. I have also placed 3 review star ratings on the front to show how this is a popular single and the audience will see this and be attracted. The font I have used is a casual font which is similar to one which is used on an existing album made by James Blunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment